Thursday, June 17, 2010

getting better

im getting better and better everyday. as the days passed by, the feeling that I had this week is fading away, little by little. it really helps when you release it to the people around you would know the scenario. people who could understand your situation or the people who are also in the same situation.

I am praying to god to release me from this feeling as this is not a good sign and giving me a not so good feeling about myself and others. and I thank God that He is doing His miracles. I can surpass again this feeling this time.

maybe, I am also a failure. that maybe, there are also expectations from me that I wasn't able to meet. and with that, I humble myself to accept these things that they are under my fault. What I can do is to go back in the game and do better. I just really hope that this imbalance will be equal again at the right time.

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: