Thursday, June 17, 2010

ACTIONS.. not WORDS...

what will be the importance of a word if it doesn't have any relevant actions? what is a word without a meaning? what if you can say all the best words that a person could hear but then your actions show nothing? okay, not zero percent but lower than what I expected? what now?

it really gets me irritated when I hear or met people like these. I mean, I'd rather be quiet and I will let my work speak for itself and have other people to judge, but for you to be noisy and speak that flowery words, better be careful.

you can have all the grandest words in the world but did you ask yourself if your work also speaks the same?

think again. sometimes, you better shut up. not only for other people but also for your own sake.

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: