Friday, April 9, 2010

strength-less

I feel so helpless. it feels like I don't have the enough strength these days. and I also don't know why there reason I am feeling this way. I just needed a break. I have been into much work the previous weeks and days, plus the other member of the team that was uber reklamador are really getting into my nerves. I will need to pray for him to be transferred on the morning shift. sigh..

Time check: 3:02 PM, by this time I should be sleeping 2 hours ago and enjoying my rest time. but as you can see, I am still online doing this entry and ranting and ranting about my life.

I just hope that this feeling will gone the soonest possible time. I just needed a break. If I could just go to Pinas on a weekend and pamper myself there, but this is not the best time to do that. I need to save and I focus now on that aspect. I am trying to change the way I spend my money.

I really hope Lord God that this will go away soon. I will file a leave on Monday. why? just needed a break. If not Monday, I'll take Friday. Since there will be lot of tickets on Monday, maybe I will do this on Friday. I don't want the team to feel the burden of the tickets, unless that one uber reklamador will be left and I am willingly left all those tickets to him - without a heart and an evil laugh. ahaha

"People are born kind hearted. It is the people around them who makes them bad" - David.Edward

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: