Saturday, April 10, 2010

saturday update...

time check 10:46 PM and I only have 20 minutes or less sleep since last night's shift. went to work last night even if I am planning to take a Sick Leave because of what I am feeling the previous days - I am still not sure if that is depression. Anyways, went to work and handled enough tickets. had a training also with manager about the restart and what to do when application goes down.

went home at 8 AM. then, after arriving home, I still do some work. facebook after and checking some mails. 11 AM left house for the movie treat. second time to watch "Clash of the Titans". after we watched the movie, we roamed inside the mall. okay, I just spent some money again. I just bought a new headset with mic for myself to use during office hours, and also I got six pairs of socks from Hush Puppies.

I think we reached home around 7 PM, then left again at past 8 for the dimsum treat. after that, went to Yogurt ice cream shop. went to Dicey's place to copy some movies and then reached home right after.

my body is already complaining. and I need to give it a rest. so, till tomorrow.. and oh before I forgot, I also bought a new keyboard/mice from Logitect. it seems that Logitech is becoming my brand for my gadgets. I have speakers (two actually, the first one we use in the tv, and the second one here in my laptop for my gaming purposes), the laptop lap pad, the headset, the mice, and the keyboard. whats next?

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: