Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sleeping is a privilege nowadays

almost 7 am here on my laptop's clock and yes, I am sleepy. How many hours of sleep did I have yesterday? Four. Yes, only four hours of sleep. why? We went home around past 11:30, the bus got stranded because the door wont open from the inside, so they called the terminal to send another one. its been quarter to 12 when we left the complex. the driver forgot our destination, instead of taking one bus stop (our destination) he headed straight to the final bus stop in the city. I went in front of the bus and asked him, he said - Sorry. yes, as always. Sorry..

he took the highway and then made a U turn. went back to our bus stop.
reached home at around 12:30 PM. had lunch and read some mails from my office laptop.

1:30 PM, I opened my personal laptop and played Generals. I need to detox.
2:30 PM, I laid down on my bed and tried to sleep.
7:00 PM, Russ called me to open the door since it was locked from the inside.
after that, I opened my office pc again and downloaded mails. read it. and shut it down again.

8:30 at the condo's guard house waited for the taxi that brought us here in the office.
9:00 PM, met with our manager and went to some place to have a team dinner because our contractors are leaving on Wednesday.

11:00 PM went back to the office. start of work.
and now, I am sleepy.

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: