Monday, March 29, 2010

tired and depressed

okay, honestly speaking I'm kinda tired of what we did yesterday regarding the server upgrade. and up to now I still don't have the complete rest from Sunday morning. last night during our conversation, I feel asleep around 03:20 AM, so I wasn't able to send out the final bulletin and my manager is the one who sent that. I am a little ashamed of what happened, which is I should be the one doing it but then because I fell asleep, my manager did it.

I slept around quarter to five in the morning, and I was really dead tired during that time and all I wanna do is crawl from the living room going to my bed inside my room. After sleeping for about 10 minutes, the Service Desk called me because of an event in our servers. sigh. yes, I am tired but since there is an issue I need to fix it. So I went back to the living room and checked all the details that I can checked but I am did not see any issue. So I asked for help, while lying down on the sofa I haven't noticed that I fell asleep again. yes, I was really really tired.

At 8:00 AM, I went back on my bed to continue my sleep. Woke up at 2:45 PM, I'm not sure if I am just hungry or my sleep cycle is complete. But if you will compute the time span, I only have more or less 6 hours of sleep. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some food to eat. Checked my office emails and had some chit chat with friends in the office.

I tried to go back to sleep right after but to no avail. I played generals on my laptop and then at 6 PM I am back in my dreamland. 7 PM my housemate called my mobile since we planned to go in the office early because of the number of tickets in our queue.

so at around 8:30 I was already in the office sending mails and responding to them. had my "breakfast" at the resto in front of the office. and now I'm back to work again..

hectic? yes, all I wanna do is go back to my bed and sleep. had a vacation. recharge. I feel depressed of what happened. sigh..

my Lord God, please help me..

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: