Tuesday, March 23, 2010

abnormal sleep

sleep.. all of us wants to have of it everyday, well we should be at least consuming 8 hours of it to have our strength to go back and act as a normal person. a minimum of four hours to do the RPM or the rapid eye movement.

I have an abnormal sleeping habit. since I work at night and I am awake in the morning, i dont usually enjoy the benefits of having a good 8 hour sleep.

my sleeping habit? I usually gets home around 9 or 10, then take my breakfast and then check my mails, facebooks, lastly play Generals. so i sleep around 1 or 2 PM. and sometimes, it is only 6 PM but my body is already awake and like ready to work again.. well, yeah. I am having issues with that, but I tried to go back to sleep most of the time. and wake up again at 10 PM.

and my other places of sleeping? at the bus, going to work and going back home. sabi nga nila, para-paraan lang yan.. and also, workplace is not an excuse. but what to do? I need to take a power nap so that I can go back to normal.

well, this time I need to sleep na.. till next time!
david.edward signing off...

No comments: