Monday, March 22, 2010

im back!!!

im back here at Blogger.. so should i say, welcome back D.E!!! lolz...

okay, okay, let me explain why i went back here in Blogger from my newly created wordpress acount.
first, everything was already set. the theme and the new posts - actually I only got two.. hehehe

what are the issues I encountered? I cannot put javascript in the themes / widgets. the javascript, I let go of that. the bible verses, the cbox, and the other widgets that uses javascript. its fine with me. the last thing that made me go back to blogger was the themes!!!

i found a new theme in the internet and would love to use that on my wordpress blog but to my dismay, wordpress doesn't allow changing of themes for free blogs hosted by them. okay! and that's it! i called it quits.

but before that, I am thinking of hosting my wordpress site to a web host and willing to pay some money for the hosting job. but there's already a lot of inconveniences on my side, I decided to stop and go back here in Blogger.

and my biggest problem???? the new URL name!! nyay.. davidedward in blogspot is already taken, so after thinking of more than 5 hours - after doing work and some videoke sessions, i came up with the name "a piece of david".

why? because you'll be reading my life. some information that I will share to you my dear readers. and by doing that, it means that you took a part of me when you close your browser. nah, sweet! ahahha..

so, I guess that would be all. I'm back here in Blogger and let's start to party on my new blog!!

this is david.edward signing off!

No comments: