Saturday, June 12, 2010

another mistaken identity

i was on my way going back to the airport, but before I left Manila that day I went to MOA to meet my officemates before and to have merienda with them. so they told me where to go so we could just meet there. and me having my back pack and my hand carry luggage, strolled the mall to look for the said resto.

you know the Music Hall in MOA? that is where it happened:

ME: looking at the map to locate the stall
Girl: Hi Sir, can I have some of your time.
ME: SMILE lang.
Girl: (thinking na she already got my attention) by the way I am *insert name here* nalimot ko na kasi..
ME: okay.
Girl: by the way sir, are you a filipino?
ME: Yeah
Girl: half american, half filipino? or other nation?
ME: nope, pure filipino.
Girl: ah okay, you dont look like kasi pure filipino.

at dahil sa usapang iyon? naging parte na ko ng UNICEF na nagbibigay tulong kada buwan. for me, that would be fine. it was like helping other and giving back what my Lord God is giving me.

hindi ba talaga ako mukhang filipino lalo na pag my contacts ako? hmm

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: