Saturday, May 1, 2010

super tired...

yes, I am.. and its all because of this transferring thing. I never thought that I would be this exhausted when this time came. I just thought of it as a simple move over from the old condo unit to the new unit. sigh. I was wrong.

based on the current situation, my room is almost 90 percent fixed. toiletries are in the proper place, I can use the bathroom and go out ready. my perfumes are on the mirror table together with my watches. and my clothes inside the cabinet, they are in their proper places. that is the reason why I am super tired. going to the old place to get some things and going back here is a tiring task. grr! I dont wanna do it again. and because of this so much effort in the new condo, we have decided to a minimum of two years contract. ahahhaa.. actually they said three, I said two for myself. hehehe..

our rooms are personalized. I have painted my room with color baby blue. and put some blinds and arrange the bathroom the way it could handle all my toiletries and my things. one thing missing though is my computer table. my old table can't occupy the space in my present room as it is too wide. and that is the only place that I can put it.

okay. need to log out. pictures? I will try tomorrow.

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: