Monday, May 24, 2010

crying times

yes, I dont cry out loud when I saw you inside the coffin. still, I can't believe that you already left all of us. that we will no longer see the cherry, our friend, whom I always visit everytime I go to Bataan. and yet, as of the moment, I can't imagine and can't accept the fact that you were already dead. I know, I still hope that you will still be there when I visit Ghee. That the three of us will laugh and make kwento about our lives. Even though we were miles apart, our friendship remains strong...

I just cried in my dreams, I am not sure if it is accepting the fact that you were already gone. Yes, I went to your house and looking for you and the truth sank in my mind that you were no longer alive. Sad.

goodbye, Che!

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: