Wednesday, July 7, 2010

decisions.. decisions..

minsan ang hirap ding magdecide no.. when the options and the opportunities are already there in front of your face. well, bakit nga ba? kasi you are looking for the better and for the long term goal and yet meron kang gustong balikan.

ano ba kasi iyon? cge, para malinaw ganito.. i am okay with my work. i just so love what I am doing. i can sense fulfillment dun sa ginagawa kong trabaho every night. its a work that full of surprises. you will never know what will happen in one night. there could be a lot of escalations to the higher management and there could be also chillax nights. what I love about this job is I am moving forward with my career. my skills are being hone to be at its best and I am learning a lot of new things. gahaman pa naman ako sa mga ganyan.. bwahaha..

but the issue with my work is the management. its like they dont care what you do in your work, when theres an issue, laging you are to blame. although, they wont said it directly na its your fault because you're not doing your job blah blah, but the words are going back to its main purpose. bkit nangyari iyon? and with the intonation pa na dapat di nangyari un kung nabantayan lang etc etc. you learn because of these incidents. pero ang nakakabadtrip lang is yung mga tao sa taas na hindi naman alam ang ginagawa mong trabaho pero ang lakas manlaglag.. iyong tipong parang alam na alam na kugn ano ung ginagawa mo.. but the truth is - HINDI.

okay, gustong balikan. I'd love to go back to a place wherein magiging magaan ang trabaho especially the people. your boss, your colleagues, and everything else. when I visited GXS office in manila on my recent trip, I just realized how much I miss these people. They are the people na I know I would be in good hands. na I know everyday will be a smooth sailing task. but then I ask again myself - what do I need to accomplish for myself? what are my long term plans? kasi when I decided to go back there, I'll be a developer again and my options will narrow down unlike now na I have different areas na puedeng pasukan..

the decision has been made. i need to save more so whenever i decided to go back, I have my savings with me to back me up. hapiness is a choice. i just need to be happy with my decision. and on the other side, I am thankful for the offer. thinking that they still do want me to work with them makes me happy. hindi pa rin pala ako ganun kasama na katrabaho,., bwaahah

No comments: