Saturday, May 15, 2010

pagod ang katawang lupa

from last night's shift, we went straight to the court. and had a fight with different players. for the mixed doubles, we got two games and we lost on the first game and we won on the second game. why? because of the caramel venti frapuccino with one shot of espresso. it keeps me alive and hyper. and i was really on hyper active mode those times. para lang akong lasing na magulo.. ahhaha.. now I imagined myself when I am drunk though there is no possibility as I don't drink alcohol liquor.

and also took a bath and submerged myself with lukewarm water in my bath tub. a 30 minute "me" time was enough. i had removed all my bad smell from my body. yuck! that was the effect of playing the whole morning till early afternoon.

anyways, I will sleep early today around 9 pm and will go to the office tomorrow to do some work since I will be in Manila on Monday and Tuesday..,

david.edward signing off.....

No comments: